“The greatness of work may consist above all in the fact that it binds people together.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Dawid & Partnerzy Law Firm is constantly developing that is why we are looking for talented students who finished their 3rd year of studies, graduates who want to complete an attorney’s or legal counsel’s training, and lawyers listed as attorneys or legal counsels.
We are looking for people who are interested in a long-term cooperation, who are able to meet the high standards that characterize our Law Firm. We require creativity, commitment, conscientiousness, and absolute discretion from each member of the team.
In exchange for this, we ensure harmonious development with a clear path of promotion and a unique possibility to gain valuable knowledge and improve one’s skills through work in a well-coordinated Team of professionals on a wide spectrum of interesting and complex legal problems.
We inform you that sending the application documents constitutes a consent to the processing of personal data contained in it.
If you are interested in taking part in subsequent recruitment calls, please submit a voluntary consent: ‘I agree to the processing of personal data for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes for the next 12 months.’.
More information about the processing of your personal data http://dawidpartnerzy.com/en/polityka-prywatnosci-i-cookies.
According to Art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR) that:
- the controller of your personal data is Kancelaria Dawid & Partnerzy Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni with its registered office in Częstochowa, Jana Kilińskiego 30 Street (hereinafter: D&P). Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +34 365 18 64;
- your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process in D&P:
- pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 point b of GDPR – necessary to take specific actions before concluding the contract, including the recruitment process,
- pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 point a – concerns voluntary consent to the processing of your personal data in order to conduct future recruitment process.
- your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the goal set out in point. 2. This period may be extended by the time of limitation of any claims (not longer than 6 years from the completion of the recruitment process);
- providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the recruitment process;
- recipients of your data may be D&P employees and associates, IT tools providers and hosting services;
- you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit the processing, the right to data transfer, to object, to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.