Privacy and cookies policy
The Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, referred to as GDPR, started to be enforced on 25 May 2018. Due to the fact that Dawid & Partnerzy Law Firm attaches special importance to the right to privacy and data protection, we would like to inform you about the process of your personal data.
I. Controller of your data.
Controller of your data is Dawid & Partnerzy – Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni Law Firm based in Częstochowa (firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 34 365 18 64).
II. The purpose and legal basis for processing the personal data.
Personal data will be processed:
- for the purpose of performance of a contract on the basis of Article 6 par. 1 b) of the GDPR, and to the extent that the given data is optional - on the basis of your expressed consent (Article 6 par. 1 a) of the GDPR);
- for the purpose to take an action on your request before the conclusion of the contract (on the basis of Article 6 par 1 b) of the GDPR;
3. for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, on the basis of generally applicable law – the basis of data process is Article 6 par. 1 c) of the GDPR;
4. in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person (on the basis of Article 6 par 1 d) GDPR);
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, on the basis of generally applicable law the basis of data process is Article 6 par. 1 e) of the GDPR;
6. for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, consisting in potential determination or pursue of claims or defence against claims - the basis of data process is Article 6 par. 1 f) of the GDPR.
III. Data retention period.
Personal data will be processed for a period of at least one year from the performance of the contract, unless otherwise agreed by the parties, and in the case of the optional data - until the consent is withdrawn, but not longer than during the duration of the contract. The period of data process may be extended each time for a limitation period or defence against such claims by the Controller. After this period, the data will be processed only to the extent and for the time required by law, includingtheregulations of proper professional conduct of attorneys at law, the accounting regulations.
IV. Recipients of the personal data.
Data may be transferred to employees, cooperating subjects, suppliers of IT systems and services, postal operators and couriers, entities providing the Controller with services necessary to perform the contract concluded with you and the authorities entitled to receive your data under the laws.
Your data will not be profiled.
VI. Rights of the data subjects.
You have the right to: access to your personal data, receive its copies, rectify and delete, data portability, limit processing, object to processing, withdraw consent at any time and lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
VII. Information about the optional or necessary nature of providing personal data.
Providing personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, with the exception of data indicated as optional, of which the application is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide them, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to perform the contract.
If you do not consent to the processing of personal data, to the extent of its voluntary submission, please send a message to email@example.com.
When you use the website http://dawidpartnerzy.com/, your data (such as: IP address, domain name, type of browser and operating system, are automatically collected. There are collected by cookies and Google Analytics system and can be saved in the server logs. Access to the collected data has only Dawid & Partnerzy Law Firm and, for technical reasons, trusted entities whose technologies we use.
Collected data are used for the proper functioning of the website, monitoring sessions and impressions statistics. Session cookies last for as long as you keep website or your browser open, and persistent cookies expire at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser.
Cookies can be removed by selecting the appropriate option in your web browser. To block Google Analytics, download the browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.