The Department of Commercial Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
The Department of Commercial Law, Mergers and Acquisitions ensures specialized legal services for business entities, within a national and international scope. We provide assistance with respect to the selection of the most advantageous solutions tailored to the needs of Clients.
Apart from the day-to-day service, the Law Firm renders services, inter alia, within the scope of establishing and liquidating companies, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions as well as handling disputes.
ESTABLISHMENT AND LIQUIDATION OF COMPANIES
- negotiating and drawing up contract drafts, statutes and agreements with shareholders
- providing advice within the scope of transformations and restructuration
- establishing and liquidating subsidiaries, representative offices as well as domestic and foreign branches
- representing Clients during the registration procedure
- providing advice within the scope of the development and implementation of: internal rules of procedure, especially pertaining to the functioning of annual general meetings, board of directors and management, an internal audit
- providing advice within the scope of disclosure requirements of companies
- the development and implementation of the so called good practices of Warsaw Stock Exchange listed companies
- providing advice within the scope of the compliance policy
MERGERS and ACQUISITIONS (M&A)
- comprehensive advice and representation of our Clients during the procedure of mergers and acquisitions
- providing advice and the development of drafts regarding letters of intent, exclusivity contracts, non-disclosure agreements
- due diligence analysis and defining the transaction structures
The lawyers of the department represent our Clients during disputes in front of Courts, public administrative authorities and other entities.