Department of Banking, Financial Law
The Department of Banking, Financial Law ensures professional service of financial market entities and advice within the scope of financial law and capital market law. The Law Firm successfully represents its Clients in front of, inter alia, PFSA, WSE, and also in the course of negotiations and banking disputes.
- providing advice within the scope of raising internal and external financing
- providing advice and negotiations within the scope of issuing securities and trading in financial instruments
- the analysis and drawing up of draft agreements pertaining to funding and securing financing
INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING (IPO)
- comprehensive preparation of companies for IPO
- assessment and drafting of solutions within the scope of banking and insurance activities