We are looking for talented graduates of law who want to complete their paid attorney’s or legal counsel’s training, and who are interested in a long-term cooperation. We are seeking people who will be able to satisfy the high standards that characterize our Law Firm.
- attractive principles of remuneration
- the possibility to broaden knowledge, gain experience and provide services to top Clients
- optimal and stable conditions for development
- pleasant atmosphere in a modern firm
- substantive care provided by attorneys and legal counsels with extensive experience
- access to a classical legal library (publishers from 1813 – Codex Napoleonis published by w Drukarni Rządowey roku 1813 – to contemporary times)
- Participation in trials from various areas (civil, criminal, family, custody, employment, administrative) before courts of different instances (district courts, regional courts, courts of appeal, the Voivodship Administrative Court, the Supreme Administrative Court, the Supreme Court)
- grade point average above 4
- sound knowledge of and interest in at least one area of law
- knowledge of English or German at least at the B2 level; knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- divisibility of attention – ability to work at several projects simultaneously
- conscientiousness, reliability, absolute discretion
- the ability to organize work – including the workplace
- very good knowledge of MS Office
We kindly request all interested parties to send the below mentioned documents to the e-mail address: email@example.com (subject – “APPRENTICESHIP”).
- CV with a photo
- Covering letter – application
- declaration: “ I consent to the storage and processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Dawid & Partnerzy Law Firm for the purposes of recruitment [under the Data Protection Act 08.1997 Dz.U. (Journal of Laws) No. 133, item 883, as amended]”
After the revision of applications we will contact chosen candidates.