We are looking for talented, creative students of law who completed their 3rd year of study and graduates who want to start their careers at out Law Firm.
- legal training – including paid legal training – for at least one month
- substantive care provided by attorneys and legal counsels with extensive experience
- the possibility to gain valuable experience
- pleasant atmosphere at work
- access to professional legal software
- access to a classical legal library (publishers from 1813 – Codex Napoleonis published by w Drukarni Rządowey roku 1813 – to contemporary times)
- Participation in trials from various areas (civil, criminal, family, custody, employment, administrative)
- high grade point average with respect to the existing period of studies
- sound knowledge of and actual interest in at least one area of law
- knowledge of English and/or German at least at the B2 level, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- divisibility of attention – ability to work at several projects simultaneously
- conscientiousness, reliability, absolute discretion
- the ability to organize work – including the workplace
- developed communication abilities
- very good knowledge of MS Office
We kindly request all interested parties to send the below mentioned documents to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject – “LEGAL TRAINING” with name and surname).
- CV with a photo
- covering letter – application
- declaration: “ I consent to the storage and processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents by Dawid & Partnerzy Law Firm for the purposes of recruitment [under the Data Protection Act 08.1997 Dz.U. (Journal of Laws) No. 133, item 883, as amended]”
After the revision of applications we will contact chosen candidates.
Apprentices with the highest assessment are annually offered permanent cooperation with the Law Firm.